Saturday, February 17, 2007

Entry for November 04, 2006

Entry for November 04, 2006
365 Days exactly , 1 Whole year ago is the day I PPROM'D(premature rupture of membranes) This was the day that my life would never ever be the same again. I can't believe a whole year has passed since my water had broke on my beautiful precious girl Madilyn. We have come so far in a year and done so so well. I feel the loss of Madilyn every single day and always wonder what she would be like and how the girls would have got along but also at the same time I am ok. Caitlin and Dillon keep me going so so strong. I look at Caitlin now and can't believe how far she has come by the grace of God. She is perfect and I mean Perfect. She looks so awesome and has accomplished so so much. Its amazing what the Dr's would speak over her but God would not let it happen. That night that I went to the hospital because my water broke they sent me home to misscarry. WHAT??? I couldn't believe it. What the heck was I going to do with my babies. This can not be happining. Then when we went back and got the U/S I talked to the Peri(high risk Dr) and Dr's said that Most likely I would go into labor and deliver both babies, or that I could get a super high infection that could either make me lose my uterus, possibly be deadly to me, and create me to not be able to have children anymore. They actually advised me to terminate my pregnancy. Could you imagine!! I decided that I was going to do whatever it took to save my girls and I did. 120 oz of water a day,3 yogurts a day. 3 glasses of cranberry juice, and wipe with antibacterial wipes. 6 weeks of bedrest and lots of blood and water loss. Everyday I was scared to death of what the next minute held for me, what the next day would hold for me. 3 weeks into bedrest Madilyn Angelia was born at 1 lb exactly and 10 1/2 inches long. She was so perfect and beautiful it was so hard to believe that she would not be able to stay with us. I knew though that God needed her still and I was ok with that. It hurt but I was ok. then 2 weeks later our beautiful and strong Caitlin Gean was born 1 lb 4oz 12 inches long. It was the most hardest labor and scariest thing. I was so blessed to be able to hang onto her so she would be comnsidered Viable(hate that word ) She showed everyone how strong she was, how fiesty she was and that she was going to beat this. God is so good. Everything the Dr's spoke over her, God was not going to let happen. Caitlin is the most loveble, sweetest, happiest little girl. I can not imagine my life without her( and Dillon to ;0)) She has suprised everybody and when ever I meet a new Dr for differnt things it feels so good to hear them say WOW she looks great for being so little. How healthy and strong she is. I can't help but glow inside and think that's my girl!!! We are so blessed, it just shows that with God all things are possible!!!
Ok so update on Caitlin- We took her to her RSV visit to get her a quick check up to see how much synagis shots she would get. They have to go by weight and it has to be very percise so she will be weighed each and every time she gets her monthly shot so we can be exact. She will get her first one in the next couple weeks and then from there she will be getting a monthly shot probably until April. Ok so weight is 13lbs15oz still a little peaunut but don't judge by her size, oh no she is rough and tough so watch out!!! She is 25 inches long and doing great. We go for her kidney ultra sound on the 15th but ever since I took her off of her Vitamin D she has not had anymore blood in her urine so this is a good sign that things are getting better. Since The Dr said she possibly had kidney stones I looked it up on internet and one thing it said is that extra Vitamin D supplement could contribute to kidney stones because it is a type of calcium build up so I knew right away, ok time to take her off this. We also just had her eye check -up and her eyes look great. We do not go back for 6 mos!!! Yeahhhhhhhh. I think I posted from her last eye check up to that her other eye Dr released her so we just have the one now. (the other one is who did her laser surgery) Also we are taking both the kids to the dentist in a couple weeks. Yep Caitlin's first visit to the dentist. But wait she has no teeth yet, lol I know but because of some things I had been reading about premature babies and having softer enamal I really want to make sure to catch anything early, you know better safe then sorry and I had no idea they actualy see babies with no teeth yet but yep they sure do. Caitlin will be a year old next month but still not a one tooth lol. Ok now development wise Caitlin has started to side crawl a few days ago. She doesn't know how to go foward or backwards but she will do a whole 360 and thats how she will get to things. If she misses the toy or whatever the first time around, don't you worry your pretty little head, she will get it on her next 360 turn. Her favorite thing to eat is yogurt in the morning other then that she is not as interested in other foods. Depends on her mood really and we all know that Caitlin is very stuborn and very set in her ways there is really no forcing the subject on her lol
Well enjoy some quick pictures,Sorry updates are not as often but really how many things can I really write each day.

Caitlin watching her Baby IQ video with her buddy


Ok seriosly Dad!!!!This is getting ridiculous,how many things can you possibly stick me in??!!

Caitlin watching her baby einstein video

ok and of course we can't forget Dillon. He combed his own hair!!

Dillon in the bath

Me and Dillon hiding in Caitlin's crib from Daddy playing hide and seek

Again with the Camera Mom!!!??




This is Hillllllarrious!!!

ok heres my 1000000th smile mom

No comments: