Saturday, February 17, 2007

Entry for January 30, 2007

Entry for January 30, 2007
Well My computer completly crashed yesterday and I had to do a whole reboot from Dell and Lost EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! I am trying to recover my pictures right now. Our Friend Darren came over today and set up something for my computer to see if we are able to recover any pictures at all. Please pray I can get them back, it is Caitlin's first whole year. I do have some pictures to an actual printing act but not everything. Looks like I am going to have to be more on top of backing things up!!!
Ok so on another note. Please Pray for Caitlin's Kidney test tomorrow. It is going to be uncomfortable for her and I am not looking foward to it at all. I will post when we get back but it might be a few more days before I can upload any more pictures.

No comments: