Monday, February 19, 2007

Leaving messages for Caitlin

Hi everybody. I am glad you are all switching over with us!! Ok so since it is much eaiser for the comments, remember awhile ago I asked everyone to post a comment and write down a special something to Caitlin and how you know us. Can you do that again(for those who didn't get a chance to we would love to hear from you!!the yahoo was harder for comments) I love that I have already had comments. I get excited lol I know silly but I just love how many people keep up on our miracle girl!!!!Thank you everybody!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I've followed your family's amazing story since Caitlin was born. My Amy is just a few months ahead of Caitlin. She was born early too, though not so much at 34 weeks. What a girl!

Isla, IVFC

Hechung said...

Hi Melissa!

I'm glad you switched over to Blogger. I wanted to leave comments before, but you're right, Yahoo 360 makes it more difficult to do that. I got to know you guys (well we haven't actually met yet but we've talked on the phone) when you emailed me while Alicia was still in the NICU. I always appreciated your encouragement and how you opened your heart to us. You are so sweet!

Caitlin,
You are such a blessing and such a cutie. You have so many people who love you and care for you. We can't wait to meet you (since you guys live so close) some day. May God continue to bless you and your family :).

XOXO

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

I met you as part of the preemie blog moms. Leaving comments on your old page was more work, so now I can leave comments!!!

My message to Caitlin:

I love looking at your progress on your blog. You are a beautiful miracle! Someday when you are older, you'll be amazed at how many people followed your journey!

Cakes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cakes said...

Hi Caitlin!

I've been following your story since your Mommy was pregnant with you and your sister. We were pregnant at the same time! My little girl, Fiona, is just 5 months when you are 14 months.

You have shown yourself, since the very beginning of your life, to be an amazingly strong and beautiful girl. You will do great things in your life because you are such a fighter...

Kate
from IVFC