Saturday, February 17, 2007

Entry for September 16, 2006

Entry for September 16, 2006
Emergency room visit #2 For Caitlin-
Last night Caitlin woke up about 10 or so just crying up a storm and was pretty much like that until about 2 or so, so I ended up taking Caitlin in again to see what was going on. I had a feeling it was her ears again and yep she has another ear infection. My poor baby. She was actually pretty good once we got there and she was smiling for everyone and letting them check her no problem. And the great thing about it is that this was the fastist trip to the emergency room ever. They took us right in and Dr got with us pretty quickly and they got us out really quick to. I then had to go get her prescription so we got home about 5:30 or so. Poor Jesus was exhasuted as well cause he had to work to so he took Dillon over to my mother in laws house so I could take Caitlin in and try to nap with her throughout the day when she did. Boy I am tired. Caitlin seems like she is getting better so hopefully the antibiotics are kicking in. Well thats our bummer update.

No comments: