Monday, February 19, 2007

Well today's eating hasn't been to bad. This morning she only in took about an ounce but she ate a whole jar of cereal, then right now we were eating black beans and gave one to Caitlin to see what she would do and she ate about 20 of them!!! She loved them so much. Go figure lol
Then after eating the beans she sucked down a 4 ounce bottle of Pediasure!! Now thats a record for us because normally she will intake 2- 3 ounces if we are lucky. So see how she is inconsitant lol We go from gagging , puking all over the place to eating great and making us look like we make up this stuff lol But kids will do that to you lol


Mmmmmm These taste great!!

Get these things off me!!!


I don't want these stinkin things on me MoM

How do I look Darling????

Another hat for me!!!??

Ok band follow my hands!!

Wait Mom, I am not ready for my pose

ok how about this? This look good Mom?

3 comments:

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

What a cutie! Isn't it funny that they eat what you least expect?

Kim said...

So glad you finally migrated over to Blogger where I can have an easier time leaving comments for Caitlin. Yours was the first preemie blog I ever read--way back when you were on bedrest between the deliveries of your precious girls. I remember "talking" with you on the IVF boards about the steroid shots for Caitlin's lungs. She's come so far since then! You have a true miracle on your hands :)

Jamie and Jill said...

Could she be any cuter?????? I love her little smile.....I am sure it just melts your heart!