Friday, February 16, 2007

Entry for July 13, 2006

Entry for July 13, 2006
Well today we tried carrots and Caitlin did pretty good. She had about half a jar plus rice cereal. She liked it and I think was excited to have a little something different to taste. Caitlin has been a little on the grumppy side because I think her teeth are maybe trying to make their way up. It seems as though her gums are really bothering her so we have been doing teething gel and tylenol. She naws on her fingers all day and anything she can attempt to put in her mouth.
Just wanted to put some of my favorites about Miss Caitlin
Favorite colors on her are pinks(not to dark) and purples. I love the way she wakes up so happy to see mommie and giggle and grins the whole time you talk to her and change her pamper so she can have her morning bottle. Caitlin has already kind of figured out when mommie leaves and is starting to reconize us. She does pretty good with other people but she does actually prefer Mom (yay, a mommies girl)It feels special to be wanted. Dillon was a Daddy's boy so its my turn lol I love when she tries to talk to me and gets so excited then starts yelling.
I love everything but just wanted to share some fun things.

Princess sleeping again

Caitlin with bangs

As you can see we only have so much hair to work with lol

Uh oh somebody Catch me!!!!!

Ahhh brother loves sister!!!

No comments: