Friday, February 16, 2007

Entry for June 25, 2006

Caitlin grabed a hold of her binky but couldn't quite find it for awhile. She is a funny girl, sometimes she will totaly take her binky but most of the time she spits it out and wants nothing to do with it.
Yesterday we went to My aunt Julies house and had a fun day , went swimming and just hung out. Sheree(my sister) and her daughter and my sister's finacee and his kids came over. My mom and grandpa came over to. It was nice. it was my aunts first time meeting Caitlin and my cousins (Chase,Dylan and Zach)to. It was a nice day.

Where is my binky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

Ohh there is my binky ;0)

Aunty Sheree, cousin Cedar and Caitlin

Caitlin laughing
Aunty Sheree and Cousin Cedar had Caitlin laughing so hard, it was the first time I had actually seen Caitlin laugh so much!!

Cedar making Caitlin have big belly laughs

Grandma Caryn and Caitlin

Great Auntie Julie and Caitlin






No comments: