Saturday, February 17, 2007

Entry for December 11, 2006

Entry for December 11, 2006
Well I put up some of our Christmas Pictures and also Caitlin had her 1st birthday party!!! Caitlin will officially be 1 on December 14th!!! Can you believe it???!!! We had a great little party for Caitlin and she had lots of fun!!! The only bummer is that both her and Dillon got a cold the day before so we had to be a bit careful. She hasn't been really coughing just runny nose here and there. Not to much else to report. We go for our 12 mos check up on Friday so we will get a weight check and all that fun stuff. Thanks to people who have been responding in helping Caitlin eat. We have tried Avocados and she likes it a little bit but once again texture we are just trying different things. She actually has been eating a little bit better the last couple days with sweet potatoes. I think she is just having prefrences now for what she likes to eat. I have to say and I am sure I have said this many times before. Caitlin is very very very strong minded and wants what she wants. She is already fighting with me on things. For instance diaper changing is getting quite interesting and starting to get a bit of a battle at times. She twists, she turns and does anything to try and get up. Yep our little petite Caitlin is little but very strong!!!!! Will post update on our ped apt

First Birthday and Christmas Pcitures












Caitlin in the jumper
Daddy and Grandma
Me and Caitlin are Tigers!!!! Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mommie and Caitlin
Dillon and Christian
Are theese Presents for me????????
Presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my gosh, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deeeelllicious!!!
Piniata Time
Caitlin's Piniata
Mmmmmm Cake

Is this my Cake????????????????
Caitlin's very own birthday Cake
Caitlin's Birthday Cake

Caitlin after her party!! She's Tirrrrred

No comments: