Friday, February 16, 2007

Entry for May 25, 2006

UPDATE :___Entry for May 25, 2006
Well Caitlin has an ear infection. Poor baby, she is on two different antibiotics, one that goes into her ear drum and then an oral one. She slept through the whole night last night so she is starting to feel better. Her ear already poped and it starting leaking the fluid which has stopped now. It is good that it poped so that the ear drops go right in.

Entry for May 25, 2006
Alright well we had a tough night last night. Caitlin got really consitpated and had not pooped for about 4 days. She cried all night last night until 4 am then got back up at 6:30. I was pooped!!!!!! We ended up giving her apple juice to help loosen her up and wa la 1/2 hour later she had a nice blow out(yikes) then a couple hours later she got a high fever and so then we had to give her tylenol and I gave her 2 baths!!! It got all the way up to 100.6(rectal) Dr said he wasn't super concerned considering she just had her shots a few days ago but we are going to go see the ped tomorrow. I just went and checked on her and she seems like she got over it and is nice and cool now. I think it is because she just had such a rough night and day from being so constipated. She is sound asleep now thank goodness and I am hoping she sleeps through the night. I only got 2 hours sleep last night and here I am at midnight typing away when I should be snoozing away, but I had to pump lol
I will post tomorrow about how her Dr apt went off to sleep for who knows how long lol


Got my hand!!

Caitlin fell asleep from a hard day at play

Cutie

Getting ready to smile

Caitlin

Whatttttttttttt

No comments: