Saturday, February 17, 2007

Entry for September 15, 2006

Entry for September 15, 2006
Caitlin's 9mos check up went well. We did another urine test and everything came back normal, so thats good. Shge got 2 shots today but only cried for a second and was fine. She weighs 12 lbs 7 oz, so she has lost a couple ounces but I thought so since she has been much upn for eating lately. She is Def 24 inches long and everything looked great. She now gets to get her vitamins without iron thank goodness because her levels were high so we can back off a bit. I think this is going to help alot with the whole constipation issue. I am still having to help her a little bit until that extra iron clears out from her system. Lets see what else, Caitlin has found her feet today and thinks they are a great teething device. Also she has been turning from her tummy to her back !!! She turned about 5 times today which is super !! Now she can do both yeah!!!!! The only thing is , in her sleep she sometimes forgets and then she gets uncomfortable because the last few nights she has ended up on her tummy while sleeping. She will atleast stay there now for a long time but then starts getting a panic attack. She loves to stand. She gets so so excited and sometimes she will even cry and want to stand. i try not to do it to much though because she is still little and I don't want to put to much pressure on her little feet yet. I think thats about it. not to much else to report. Can you believe 3 more mos and Caitlin is going to be 1 Years Old!!!!!!!!!!! It is crazy how fast it is going. It is also almost a year from Madilyn's Birthday and passing. I am not sure how I will handle that , but in a way I am kind of glad that Caitlin and Madilyn had there each and own birthdays because then I think it would have been bittersweet for me in a way. I wish madilyn could still be here with us. I would have loved to see the girls grow up together. Dillon would have had the most fun. But I think having Caitlin and dillon helps me get through each day. they both are so funny and make me laugh all the time. Dillon is such a dork and the silly things he does just oout of nowhere gets me giggiling so hard. I can't wait to see how funny Caitlin is going to be!!!!! Can you imagine the 2 of them when they both talk . I am in for lots of belly laughs , thats for sure!!!!!

Look what we found!!!!!

Yumm Yumm , Whay didn't you tell me these are delicious!!!??

Its a Bird, Its a plane, No its Super Baby!!!!!

Hi Mom!!!

Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt??

No comments: