Friday, February 16, 2007

Entry for July 19, 2006

Entry for July 19, 2006
Caitlin still has her cold, it hasn't been fun. We took her to Dr just to make sure it wasn't anything major just to be on the safe side and nothing to major. We have just been giving her neublizer and that helps her. I really think it is a combo between catching Dillon's cold and teething. she has been waking up a little bit more now that she has her cold but hopefully it will pass up soon. I can't believe she is 7 mos already another 4 mos and she is going to be 1 years old!!!!!!! Where did the time go. It seems like such a blur and yet while in the hospital it seemed like forever but in a way time ha been going really fast. She is so funny, she loves to smile and laugh and really likes to watch people talk and concentrates so much on words. She is cooing a bit more but she has to be in the mood to talk. We will be having her early interventions every other week and she is doing really well with that. I have been weighing her here at home and it looks like she is about 10 lbs 2 oz. She is starting to grow out of some of her 0-3 mos right now but still a little bit small for the next step 3-6 mos. She is totaly out of newborn cloths now, yeahhhhhhh finally. I do have to say though I love watching her get bigger and I can't believe how much she is thriving but I keep thinking that she is growing to fast in a way also. Before I know it she is going to be in school and I am going to wonder what happend to my baby. We are dedicating her next month I am so excited. Well thats about it for now. Just want to say Thank you to everyone who is still keeping up on us. I love all of your comments so please feel free to comment anytime. It makes me so happy to see how loved Caitlin is and what a huge fan base she has. As of now the her blog has been looked at over 20,000 times. I wish I knew everyone who looked at our page but I really enjoy seeing those high numbers cause like I said all of the support we have had from day 1, so Thank You!!!

Caitlin and Dillon in thier new double stroller

Dillon and Caitlin

Dillon giving Caitlin advice

Dillon is trying to help Caitlin smile

Caitlin with her wacky hair

No comments: