Friday, February 16, 2007

Entry for May 20, 2006

Entry for May 20, 2006
Quick post. Caitlin had her check up on Friday and is doing great. Even her Ped said he was so excited because she is doing so well. She did lose a little bit of weight 2 ounces but he was not to concerned with it. She has been sleeping really well at night , last night she woke up twice one time to eat and then one time again and I just patted her for a minute and she went back down. The night before she slept from 7 -6 , nice!!!!!!!
She is 7 lbs 4 oz now. A home nurse is coming over on Monday so hopefully we will see a little bit of weight gain again. She was taking 2 1/2 ounce like every 3 1/2 - 4 hours so I pushed her back down to 2 ounces every 3 hours except for nights (she wakes up when she is hungry)so hopefully that will help her a bit. I bought her a cute fourth of july outfit today I will take pictures of her in it soon. We tried it on her today and its so cute lol. She is starting to grow out of some of her preemie cloths but still fits in alot. She is in the middle right now where she can't quite fit in actual newborn cloths but some of the preemie cloths are to small. She got a little bit of mine and Dillon's cold but she is doing great with it. Just a little bit of boogies. I have been sucking her boogies out and giving her machine of zopinex(sp) when she gets real congested. I think I have only had to give it to her a few times. Dr said she is fine. Its not real bad thnak God, I was worried because me and Dillon had bad bad colds.
Ok until next time.

No comments: