Saturday, February 17, 2007

Entry for December 07, 2006

Entry for December 07, 2006
Just thought I would chime in real quick to ask for any ideas from anyone who has them. Caitlin is just not into her baby food. She eats yogurt somewhat ok in the morning but dinner is a whole other story. She just doesn't want to eat. I have tried everything and she will just clamp down,turn her head away, try and lift up from her chair and so on. Sometimes I might be able to get a couple bites in but then its right back to square one. I have even made my own baby food thinking maybe she just doesn't like the gerber purees but nope!!! She will eat Ritz crackers just fine but thats about it. We tried some bigger foods but then she just sort of gags. Oh and other things she will like is french fries or chicken nuggets but again she is still somewhat little for these things( I really have to watch her closley for these because its more of a teething object for her) Well give it to me please, any ideas?????? What do you feed a baby who doesn't like baby food and gags easy??? I am waiting!!!!!!;0)

No comments: