Friday, February 16, 2007

Entry for June 04, 2006

Entry for June 04, 2006
Well last night was a tough night , I pulled my back out really bad last week and pinched a nerve, been going to the chiropracter almost every day since last Friday. Was starting to get better then I pulled it again and am now back at square one. Caitlin got up at midnight right when I was going to fall asleep, she ate then went back down but then Dillon woke up in alot of pain again with his leg so we gave him motrin cause that usually helps with his pain he has been getting in his knees. He kept waking up crying so finally at about 3:30 I woke up Jesus and told him to take Dillon to the emergency room to see what was going on with his leg. Dillon can't even move it so I am thinking it is still acting up from when his strep moved into his joints or he does have Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, We had alot of blood drawn and will go see his Peditrician on Wed to see what they find. I really hope he doesn't have the juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. He hasn't walked at all , all day long. We even went to church still and I had to end up carrying him the whole time, pretty funny because I can not move myself. He cries whenever we move his leg and is even on medicine that is basiclly Tylenol with codeine. Hoping tomorrow he is feeling way better. We had our Pastors pray over him , I think prayer is so powerfull!!! Well just look at Caitlin and what a miracle she is that says it all. God is good and we know he will protect Dillon.
Caitlin is doing so good. She is smiling all the time and it almost looks like she wants to roll from her back to tummy, she gets a rhythm going and I am sure pretty soon she will figure it out but of course not be so happy with the outcome lol she is not a super fan of tummy time, she gets mad and wiggles alot and even ends up turning to the other side of her mat. She is starting to talk to here and there and even did a little laugh the other day. I will post the results of our blood work for Dillon when we get them.

No comments: