Sunday, February 18, 2007

Entry for February 18, 2007

It's official. We are all moved over. Woooooooooooo finally. Well as I mentioned on our other blog I moved over here to be a little bit more organized, as well as I would like it to be a lot easier to receive comments from everyone. I hope you all like it.
Caitlin has been doing a little bit better with her eating. She actually took in about 3 1/2 ounces tonight before bed and had some noodles with only one gag!!!She only took in 1 ounce this morning but she did eat breakfast pretty well. Its so hard with her because she is so inconsistent with her eating. She will have super days and I think oh good we are in the clear, then she will go completely backwards and have super horrible days. Its a little frustrating. I think this is one of the most things that gets me bummed out and really can make me cry out of frustration. We have a cute video of Caitlin getting her 2 teeth brushed lol. I am going to upload some pictures of our Miss Caitlin tomorrow. Thanks for being patient.

No comments: