Sunday, February 18, 2007

Entry for February 16, 2007

(POST FROM YAHOO BLOG -notifying of our move here)
Entry for February 16, 2007
We are trying to move to another blog right now. We should be over to our new home within the next couple days. Its been taking me a little while to transfer everything over there. Lots of work. Its so much fun though going through all of Caitlin's old pictures and seeing how much she has grown. Caitlin has still been gagging and throwing up here and there. We should be getting occupational therapy soon to try and help her with her feeding issues. Today has been a little bit better then the last couple days but still tough. Its hard watching her gag every time she takes a few bites. Yesterday Caitlin got a hold of a piece of Dillon's egg and right away started gagging because of the texture. Dillon saw her then he started gaging and well I had two children throwing up. Funny picture. Gross but funny Also talked to back up pediatrician since mine is on vacation and, well basically got told to deal with it and as long as she gains weight there is nothing to do. I felt like I was screaming she keeps vomiting and gaging and nothing. Great, so another thing I have to figure out. I will see what we do when our pediatrician gets back.Who knows hopefully getting her other therapy will help out a lot. I actually got her to eat a whole jar of fruit today but had to walk around with her the whole time pointing to things and kind of distracting her.
Well as soon as we move over to other website I will post some more pictures.

No comments: