Saturday, February 17, 2007

Entry for December 26, 2006

Entry for December 26, 2006
Merry Late Christmas!!!!! Just wanted to post really quick and will upload pictures tomorrow.
Ok now this might be To Much information for some but I have to write this only because Caitlin will be reading this someday and heck of course she wants to know!!! Well last night as I was cleaning her I noticed an extra hole by her booty sliver. (the crack area) Anyway I was wondering what the heck it was so I called Dr today and basicly said umm she has an extra hole so I brought her in. Turns out Caitlin has a huge dimple right on the crack lol . I couldn't believe it, especially since I haven't ever noticed it before. Well thats it like I said probably TMI for some but hey can't please everyone ;0) Weighed Caitlin again today (bonus whenevr i go in to Dr) and she is 14lbs 12 oz and also Dr said it looks like her 2 bottom teeth are coming in and we should be seeing them in about 3-4 weeks. YAYYYYY finally. Also its going to be time to put her crib lower. Miss Caitlin is starting to try to pull herself up on the rail and if she does that kerplop she will go. She is getting so determined to do everything. She is getting faster at her comando crawling and is getting up on all fours still and rocking back and forth so soon she will be turbo crawler!!! 5 more lbs to go and we will finally be able to put her in a big girl car seat!!! She is still in her infant carrier. We had a great Christmas and Caitlin and Dillon got so many nice gifts!! We are so blessed to have Caitlin home with us. Last year Caitlin was 11 days old and of course in the NICU. We sure have come a long way since then!! And just as she was fiesty then and a super fighter, so determend she is exactly that way today. She is so much fun. I wish everyone could meet her in person and just see how funny she is. I think my favorite part of the day with her is putting her to sleep. LOL Not her actually going to sleep but when she is tired and she already has her eyes closed you can say funny things to her and she will still giggle and smile a huge smile while her eyes are still closed, then she opens them and plays with you and its just our time together and she is in such a good and silly mood. Then its off to dream land. Like I said we are truely truely blessed. HAHHH and the Dr's wanted me to terminate , they had no idea!!!!! Thank you God for your miracle!!!!!

No comments: