Friday, February 16, 2007

Entry for May 16 , 2006

Entry for May 16, 2006
Good night again!!!! Caitlin slept from 7:30 pm - 5:30 am ate then went back to bed until 8:15 am!!!! I noticed today that she is starting to respond to her toys on her gym mat more. She was getting excited and smiling a little here and there by herself . Sometimes we can get her to smile and other times not a one lol . She was even kicking her feet around a bit. I switched her sides of her bed last night because I noticed that she favors one side then the other so to prevent having to get a helmet for flat head I decided to switch her back and forth to each side of her bed so maybe she will turn take turns on each side she lays on her head. Dillon had to have a helmet because the back of his head was super flat and I just don't want to deal with that again. Its not fun.
Well thats about it. Will psot after her peditrcian appt on Friday.

No comments: