Saturday, February 17, 2007

Entry for September 09, 2006

Entry for September 09, 2006
Well we had our first visit to the Emergency room with Caitlin.Caitlin has a Urinary Tract Infection. My poor baby. Last night she was kind of fussy and I went to change her diaper and it looked like if she had blood in her urine so I called the phone nurse and she said just to go ahead and go to emergency room just to be on the safe side.
I called Grandma(my mom) and had her meet us at the hospital so I had someone go with me, So Jesus could stay home with Dillon. We got there about 12:30 or 1 am and was there until 5:15 am blughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
They did a cathader on her to get a urine sample and they had to try 3 times!!! First one nurse tried, couldn't get after trying for a couple minutes. Got a new one , had another nurse try,same thing, then finally got another nurse and she got it pretty quick. Caitlin was very unhappy and about ready to tell those nurses where they could shove it lol (j/k)
She hated her whole time there was so upset, tired and just didn't feel good. Finally we got home about 5:45 or so and I went to go get Caitlin out of her car seat and she was happy again. She smiled , laughed , talked lol She was much happier. So I had to drop her off and then go get her prescription so I didn't end up getting to bed till about 7 or so. i was poooped.
I am no longer working. God has allowed me to stay home with the kids now and being up last night reminded me of working my night shifts and I just don' know if I would be able to do them anymore lol funny how your body gets un use to stuff. I still can't believe after 10 years of having my same job I am no longer doing it. It is so nice to stay home with the kids but part of me is going to miss working and just being around my co-workers. We just didnlt want to jepordize Caitlin's health with putting her in daycare because of the RSV and with her physical thereapys and what not I really need to be home with her. Dillon to!!
Other then that Caitlin is doing great. She is starting to push up more on her arms , really grabbing for things and she seems like she wants to stand already lol Still to early for that but every now and then I hold her and she keeps standing on her legs and gets so excited!!!
Will update next week , we have a busy week. We have Ped appt, Her evaluation at the hospital to see how well she is doing. we have our therapy as well. Lots of fun stuff. Oh and as of last night Caitlin weighs 12lbs 10 oz!!!!! Porker!!!

Hello!!!!

Look at me do my push-ups, I am strong!!!

Nanna Nanna Boo Boo

Just another picture with brother

What Mom?? (says Caitlin) Cheeeeeeeeze (says Dillon)

No comments: