Saturday, February 17, 2007

Entry for December 29, 2006

Frustration Vent
Ok I am going to just vent on here because I am so stinkin frustrated. I don't think anybody understands having a preemie unless you have actually had one your self and been through the things you have to go through. Not saying no one understands but really unless you have experienced something it is kind of hard. So why the frustration today. Well Caitlin has to get blood work and urine culture every so often because of her kidney stones. Blood part is hard of course because she hates it and I hate seeing her hate it. But the worst of it is I have to bag her in order to get a urine sample. Easy you say ohhhhhhhhhhhh no. I have literly tried bagging her allllllllllllllll day on Wed nothing!! Everytime she went to the bathroom it all came out or didn't even get into the stupid bag. Today same thing. I took a day off from it yesterday because I has just about had it. I don't get it. Its made to stick on to her yet it never gets in the bag. They really need to update these bags. Even if I take her to the Dr's office to do it same thing it takes forever to get it filled. So bottom line is I hate the darn urine cultures!!!!! I guess I just get frustrated sometimes. We are on 4 different medicines plus vitamins. So 5 things she has to take a day, timeing all those is quite fun. Reflux is still very much here so we are constintly getting creamed. I don't mean to complain because I am truely blessed for what I have its just hard sometimes knowing how much Caitlin has to go through and thats nothing compared to other babies. Ok so I am done venting. Feels good sometimes just to get it out and then you feel better.

No comments: