Saturday, February 17, 2007

Entry for November 17, 2006

Entry for November 17, 2006
Well we have had some excitment the last few days , our complex had a fire, I don't think I have ever been so scared. I got the flu a couple days ago, called my mom over to help me with the kids and then Dillon ended up throwing up, then Caitlin, My Mom called me later that evening and she was throwing up, then Jesus(Daddy) called me this morning saying same thing. Hey at least we all got it at once :)
Ok now for some bummer news. Its official, Caitlin has Kidney Stones. She now will have to be on 2 more medicines. She already takes Zantac 2 x a day and reglan 4 x a day for her reflux. She takes her vitamins and now 2 more medicines 2 x a day. My poor baby. I am hoping that she will disolve them because if she does have to pass them she will have to get hospitalized and we all know that won't be fun.
Caitlin's newest things are she is really doing good and sitting up on her own. You still have to be there in case she falls every now and then but she is doing so good and can go long periodes of time sitting all by herself. She is still crawling side ways so we are working on her going foward. We weighed her at her kidney apt and she was weighing 13 lbs 12 oz whihc was a bit lower then her last weigh but I think that thier scale is a little off. Luckly we will be getting her weighed again this week when she gets her synagis shot. Well thats about it. Please pray for Caitlin's Kidney Stones.

Caitlin Sitting

Mommie!!! Your soooooooooooo funnyyyyyy!!!

woooooowoooooooooooooo

Look What Miss Caitlin can do!! She is sitting all by herself!!

No comments: