Friday, February 16, 2007

Entry for March 26,2006

Entry for March 26, 2006
ok so updating blog is much harder with Miss Caitlin home. She is still somewhat fussy from her rop surgery so we have been trying to make her feel better. She is gassy, her eyes hurt and she got a little bit congested so that does not make for a happy baby. She got real gassy all of a sudden , I think it is from the actual formula we gave her we only gave it to her twice and now look We are chasing dillon around all the time to because he wants to be around Caitlin 24/7 , he is a great helper though. He sings go to sleep to her and burps her for me while she is on my lap and gets so excited when the actual burp comes out lol.
I will try to post more pictures soon.


After giving Zantac to Caitlin, she doesn't like it to much lol


Just got out from bath ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Caitlin in her bouncer

Just hanging out

Ahhhhhh Huh , I found my thumb!!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: