Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Entry for January 23,2006

Entry for January 23, 2006
Well back to work and boy am I tired!!!!!! Slept a couple hours today then had to get up to pump then tried to sleep a little bit more but only got about another hour of sleep then had to get up again and can not go back to bed till tonight ughhhhh, It went fine had 2 cokes and licked icing off my cupcake for loads of sugar to stay awake lol. Went to see Caitlin before I went in and she is doing good. She is at 760 grams so about 1lb 11 oz still. They went up on her feedings today so it is at 12.3 cc's. I am not able to go see her today :( because Dillon is sick and had to stay home with him, hopefully Dillon willbe well enough tomorrow to go to school so I can go tomorrow. Will update tomorrow how her night went.

No comments: