Sunday, May 14, 2006

Entry for January 17,2006

Entry for January 17, 2006
Coasting along. Cailtin is still doing good!!! She started caffiene today to help her brady spells and apnea(brady is when heart rate drops below 100 and apnea is when they forget to breath.
She is 1lb10 oz!!! Slowly but surely she is gaining!!! My Sister Sheree and my mom came to visit Cailtin today, it was nice we also went to go eat like piggys at olive garden yum yum. We had a good day.
Thats about it not to much changes, also got to hold Cailtin today. I love snuggly time with her.Also went to go for my postpartum check up it was good, I asked my Dr about what we would be doing for my next pregnancy to prehaps try to prevent this from happening and he looked at me like I was crazy to even think about having another baby. So my thoughts were pooey on him lol def will be going witha differnt Dr next pregnancy. He is a nice guy but just not the guy for me lol to negative for my taste. Well thats about it will try and post some pictures tomorrow.
Almost forgot, Caitlin pooped twice today, and one time even on the nurse as she was changing her diaper right before I held her, better her then me right ???lol

No comments: