Sunday, May 14, 2006

Entry for January 21,2006

Entry for January 21, 2006
Just wanted to post really wuick, I am so tired. We just got home and it is almost 9:00 pm. We went to the funeral this morning, it was realy nice and I was actually not to bad. I was very sad but god really gave me strength to get through it and I did. I miss Madilyn so much and I wish she could be here with us but I know she is in a beautiful place and also Cailtin's angel the reason I know this is because Caitlin will sometimes be looking up almost like she is looking at someone and will just smile and smile and I think that it is Madilyn telling her something funny and just talking with her and playing with her. Billy really did a great service for us and we watched Madilyn go down to the ground. My sister and her boyfriend came,Julie- my other best friend,my Aunt Julie and her kids,chase,dylan and zach, and of course Billy, my old pastor he did the service. It was just very small. We wanted it to just be really intimate.
We went to go eat afterwords at el torito ,mmmmmmmmmmmmmm good then we went to go see Caitlin and we took Julie to see her for the first time, she couldn't belive how small she was but said what a cutie. She took some pictures also on her phone they came out cute. I also took soem pictures with Jesus holding Caitlin's hand and also putting his hand right by her to show just how small she is. Luckly she is gaining weight though. She is at 1lb12 oz just about. She is still on her CPAP as well but hr feedings are going good, I think the nurse said she was up to 11.5 cc's , quite a big difference from 1.5 cc's. They also sent ouot some blood work to see how her kiddney's are doing. They give her some kind of medicne to see how she does with it and take blood from her about an hour later and that can tell how well her kiddney's are doing. Kind of like a glucose test you get when you are about 28 weeks pg and that test is able to tell you if you have diabities or not.
Thats about it for today, will post the pictures tomorrow.
Ok editing to add, just got off phone with her nurse Jennifer and she said that they took out Caitlin's PIC line ( the iv that runs through her arm to right about where her heart is) and she is about 750 grams which is about 1lb 10 1/2 oz , so she kind of lost a little bit but nurse said that it was probably just the wight of the PIC line so she thinks she is about the smae weight. With Caitlin's PIC Line out she will now be able to wear cloths, but first she has to get off the humidifier so maybe by the end of the week . Now I just got to get her some more micro preemie cloths because even the preemie cloths are to big.

No comments: