Saturday, May 13, 2006

Entry for January 14,2006

Entry for January 14, 2006
Not to much to update. Caitlin is being a good girl just staying the same.No Brady's today(when her heart rate drops real low , really quick) yesterday she had a few in the morning. Her feeding is still going good, they added a fortifier to my milk for a little extra calories and she is handeling that well. Jesus mom came to see her today, she liked her and wants to keep her, Ya Right lol. Well thats about it, We are going to go see Jesus sister tomorrow.She just had a baby on Wed, a little boy. One more week till Madilyn's funeral getting nervous not sure how I will be feeling, will be glad to finally bury her though it has been almost two months since I had her but we could not do the funeral any earlier because with me in the hospital i wasn't sure yet what was going to happen. ok enough for now got to go put my little monkey Dillon to bed now or vise versa , he will probably put me to sleep first lol

No comments: