Friday, May 12, 2006

Entry for December 08,2005

Entry for December 08, 2005
Well made it through another day!!!! Last night Billy and his neice came by and also my mom.It always calms me down when billy comes (my old pastor) I think because him reading my the bible and phrases then explaining them to me and it just gives me a piece of mind and just makes me think everything is going to be ok.Today has been pretty good, I haven't felt Cailtin to much today, hoping she is sleeping and just going through a gowth spurt.Jesus and Dillon are coming to visit tonight , they didn't get to come last night since Caitlin was on my cervix so much, we felt it would be better for me to just relax all day.Saw Dr. Feldman today and said I was doing good, told him about Caitlin being on my cervix last night and of course had a negative response, of course I know he s just being honest and has to tell me the bad of it , but come on you would think he could at least have a heart and say it in a nice way or give me some kind of encouragment to not bring my spirits down.I Asked him if I were to contract this point on in my pregnancy if he would give me anti- contracting medicine , he said no, so I am guessing I have to be that magic 24 week mark. I just hope that Caitlin hangs in there for a good while, we have been fighting so hard Caitlin and I, its a hard job but somebody's got to do it!!!!!!!Oh almost forgot , my sister Sheree came by today, was only here for about 45 minutes if that, but of course thats my sister always in 5 billion places at one time. It is kind of a bummer we don't have a stronger relationship because she always has a million things going on but thats ok, you learn to just get used to things. We have a great time when we are together just don't talk much as we probably should. She brought me a few books today so I can have something to do so that is great.Well thats about it for today, not to much to report as far as Caitlin goes, been pretty quiet which is always good cause it means another day we made it!!!!!Until tomorrow !Melissa

No comments: