Sunday, May 14, 2006

Entry for January 18,2006

Entry for January 18, 2006Well Caitlin seemes to be staying at about the same weight , she is about 1 lb 10 oz. She is now up to 9 cc's of milk. I need to add some extra fat to my meals to plump her up lol. She has been staying pretty stable. Tried holding her today but her CPAP was making it hard cause it kept coming out from her nose so I decided to go ahead and just put her back. I actually heard her cry though it was cute it was a little bit louder and longer so she has a cute little voice. They are finally able to wean a bit on her back up rate on her CPAP so that is good, so hopefully she is able to handle that and get lower settings and be able to go to nasel canula , that will be much smaller and much easier to hol her. also nurse says that if she keeps on tolerating her feeds as good as she has been that she will be taken off her iv's and maybe even get her PIC line out soon. The long iv that goes from her arm and threaded inside her arm up to her heart area. She will be able to wear cloths then to!!!!!!!!I started putting away my maternity cloths today. It was kind of sad because I didn't even get to wear half the stuff and they were all cute stuff to darn it Some of those things even still have tags on them. I do miss being pregnant still but I am so grateful that Caitlin is still wih us. She will be 5 weeks tomorrow, what a big girl. Gosh I can't believe it, it has all been so sureal and just a few more days till Madilyn's funeral.Oh also Dillon has fired me lol , we were watching Sponge Bob Square Pants and , Mr. Crab fired sponge bob , so then a few minutes later Dillon looked at me and said " Mommie your Fired!!!!!!!!!" Darn it, I really liked that job, I got rehired of course , who is he going to throw his tantrums for?????????

No comments: