Saturday, May 13, 2006

Entry for January 04,2006

Entry for January 04, 2006
Just a quick post because I am soooooo tired.Cailtin got her PDA surgery today and went good, it was quick, it actuall took longer for them to set up then the actual surgery.Dr said her blood pressure was already showing a good difference after her surgery. She still has had a couple desats but that is normal and hopefully they will slow down soon. When I went to go see her after surgery she was on her tummy and I could see her hairy back lol. She sure is a fur ball lol. Her lungs are still not to good, well the right one but hopefully that will clear up soon. She is down on her oxigen again so that is good. Will post more tomorrow to report how she is doing day after surgery. Cailtin might be going back to our other hospital. I really am not sure though, it seems like where she is at is thinking she is going back but from what I understood her Dr wanted her to stay at the new hospital??????But whenever I talk to some of the nurses and Dr's they say she is going back , but then one Dr said she is maybe staying for a bit hmmmmmmm, really do not know. Should know in a few days probably more what is going on with that. Ok off to sleep , well good pumping first then to get my zzzzz's

No comments: