Friday, May 12, 2006

Entry For December 12,2005

Entry for December 12, 2005
24 weeks Today!!!!!Didn't get a chance to write yesterday, just kept putting it off I guess. Yesterday morning I woke up with heavier bleeding and just tons of goope coming out which scared me a little but it did subside through out the day. Just layed low a bit. If I would have contracted at all then they would not have put me on anti-contracting medicine because I wasn't to the 24 week mark, seemed silly to be because it was off one day but luckly I did not contract.Billy came by with his two nieces which was nice. It is so nice to have them come because I have someone to talk to and like I said before I love the prayers and what he tells me from the bible.Also my mom came by and brought me a seek, circle book and some other little goodies.Dillon and Jesus also came by in the later evening but I had to send them home so quick because Dillon had a cough and it sounded like Jesus was starting to get a cough and I just can not risk getting sick right now. Bummer though because I really missed my time with them. I will not be able to see them again today and probably not tomorrow because they are still sick and actually sound worse today. Hopefully they get better soon.Well as for Today same thing , I actually woke up at about 3:30am with heavier blood and all the goope I was talking about, called my nurse but it took like a half hour before she came in , I guess she did not get the call or there was mix up some how, anyway I was up for a bit and a little crampy , kind of like menstrual cramps but no contarctions. They had put me on the toko machine to check for a little while for the contarctions but it showed no signs so that was good.Caitlins heart beat was good so where all this blood is coming from who knows.Had my blood drawn at about 5 am to check for infection and then I finally fell back asleep until about 7:30. Still had some of the heavier bleeding with all the goop but it seems to slow a little bit.I am still some what crampy here and there but no contractions. Caitlin is back on my cervix I think beacause I feel a kick or two here and there. I just pray that I can hold onto her for a bit longer even just a few more weeks so there is a better chance for her.I finally got my first steroid shot today to help her lungs and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be hurt just a pinch and just small little burn but nothing bad and it is for the good so well worth it.This has definitly been one scary pregnancy. I hope I do not have to experience anything like this ever again. Me and Jesus will proabably try one more time for another baby down the line. If Caitlin makes it, which I pray she does, we will wait a few years so we can dedicate a lot of our time to her and Dillon, that way also if something like this happens again they will be old enough to kind of do little things for themselves. Dillon would be a big boy by then and he is already mommies helper, he just loves getting into the mix of everything, he always wants a turn even though sometimes it could make for a bigger mess, it is cute to watch him try and do things.Well thats about it, hopefully we will have a pretty quiet and uneventful day.

No comments: