Friday, May 12, 2006

Entry for December 09,2005

Entry for December 09, 2005
Well Dr. just left and he was actually in a good mood today because he was nice possitive today, funny how sometimes he can be so upbeat and other times kind of blah. I asked him if I make it to 24 weeks if i do start to contract that if I could have anti-contracting medicine and he said he didn't see why not so that is good to hear, also I will probably get steroid shot on monday as well!!!!! So good news I will be so excited to make it to that point, it seems like forever since this whole nightmare began at 18wks pregnant and we have traveled a long hard road but we are making it and fighting this and getting good things. I have talked to a few people today and it has been nice. but it is hard to talk about Madilyn right now because it is still so fresh and I won't be able to fully mourn her and have closer until I am out from the hospital and have her funera. I have got to stay strong for Caitlin right now and not get my body not to upset or stressed out because that would not be good, so I am trying to keep my spirits high, and God has gave me so much stregnth to do so and I thank him everyday for that!!!! He is definitly an awesome God and has been so great to my family for letting me hold on and just knowing that Madilyn is up there with him in such a happy and beautiful place is so good!!!! Well thats about it for today, unless something happens later I will post tomorrow.Jesus and Dillon will come in a few hours and it will be nice to spend some time with them, Always fun although Dillon is so busy and all over the place, he cracks me up so much. He is doing this new funny thing , he looks in the morror and starts lifting his eye brows up and down, its so funny. Ok until tomorrow

No comments: