Friday, May 12, 2006

Entry For December 20,2005


You can see on these pictures how fragile and thin Caitlin's skin is




Entry for December 20, 2005

Well today was good. Caitlin is up to 2.5cc of milk and off her blood pressure meds, she has been off and on and will most likely continue that way. She is about 30-35% oxigen but lower on her ventilator. Today she was uncovered and we really got a good peek at her!!! She has so much hair already and it is so dark!!! She looks like her daddy already lol. She is so beautiful we love her so so much!!! Dillon got to see her for the first time yesterday and he was such a good boy, he kept saying cailin, my baby shhhhh babby. It was to cute, Diana, Caitlin's primary day nurse made him a little wrist band that said big brother on it.I am feeling still sad but trying to just be strong, I miss Madilyn so much and just wish she could be here. I miss being pregnant so much, I miss feeling their kicks and just having them inside me. I see pregnant ladies and i wish I could be like them. I am so grateful that Caitlin is here though and just thak god everyday for her!!!!!Today we had some friends come over, Ceaser and his wife Michelle and tom and sue from Jesus's work. they were so nice they came to pray with us and it was so awesome, they also brought us so many gifts. They got me two night outfits, soft socks and some slippers. They brought Jesus some boots and they brought Dillon a sesme street toy,legos and a little doggie. Dillon was so excited and loved the toys so much!!!! He was so amazed and so happy.For Caitlin they brought her a little stuffed doggie,a cute outfit and another shirt it was so cute!!! They were so so nice to do that for us , we appreciate everything everyone has done for us!! Oh yes and some money.We have appreciated so so much what everyone has done for us, gosh so many people have helped us and I wish they knew how much we appreciate everything!!!Well thats about it. I have posted a picture of Caitlin just to see how cute she looks, she is such a good girl.Will update tomorrow(hopefully lol)


No comments: