Friday, May 12, 2006

Entry For December 13,2005

Entry for December 13, 2005
Today was a scary day, I got a fever 100.6 but they are hoping I just got a small flu or something. they did a blood count and it wasn't to concerning for them , thank god. They gave me tylenol and that broke my fever, it was def awful though, I got so weak and I thought for sure they would want to deliver me but they didn't. I just kept telling everybody if they have to deliver me please fight for my little girl and don't stop any treatment , I know there could be alot of complications but nothing we are not going to try and fight hard for, luckly it hasn't had to come to that!!!!I have just been laying low I miss Dillon and Jesus so much, this def is hard, bleeding has slowed down a bit and not as much goopey yucky stuff.Also I have not been having cramps today which feels so much better, who knows what is going on inside my body but everything is so worth to get to see my little Caitlin survive and that is what we are fighting for !!!!Well thats it, want to rest as much as possible so I don't get another fever, so until tomorrow.

No comments: