Friday, May 12, 2006

Entry for December 26, 2005

Entry for December 26, 2005
ok Finally was done with Caitlins PIC Line about 6:30 or so, she did fine she was still sedated when I had called but the nurse said she was doing good, I must have called about 5 times today if not more, I think the nurse was thinking I was crazy lol. She also started her medicine for her PDA , crossing my fingers and praying that it works to close up her little duct. Well off to bed , super tired.Today is the first day we did not go see Caitlin and I miss her so much. I have been reading alot today different preemie stories and gosh all of the problems that I have been reading, I hope Caitlin comes through all of this with no problems or even if so that they are not to major and she can overcome them all. I hate the fact she is going through so much already ughhhh if only I could put her back, which I have said probably a gazillion times on my blog but man oh man I just get so sad when I think about it, that is my baby and there is nothing I can do for her except pump the good ol bb's. Ok really have to go to bed now it is almost midnight and I have ton's to do tomorrow.

No comments: