Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for March 22,2006

Entry for March 22, 2006
Peditrician appt today and can you believe Caitlin gained 4 more ounces just in 2 days!!! She is now 4lbs8oz and she even grew 1/2 an inch She did really well, she had another shot today for some of her immunizations and she cried just for a second, she did so good. She got put on reglan , that is to help empty her tummy faster I have to give it to her 15 mins before she eats and then another medicine that is just like zantac for her spitting up so it doesnt hurt her. Dillon was on thses meds as well when he was small because Dillon had reflux when he was a baby also. I guess I can say that Dillon prepared me for Caitlin as far as that goes. She has her laser surgery tomorrow so remember to pray pray pray!! She is knocked out right now cause I just gave her a bath mmmmmmmmm she smells so yummy. Bought a freezer today as well so I have more room for my milk plus food lol Daddy says we didn't need it but that is why god made mommies because we always know whats bestlol My freezer is getting full and that is just with milk not even counting the food so I think it was time lol
Well off to do some chores and get Caitlin's feed ready then its beddy time!!!!

No comments: