Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for February 14,2006


Caitlin Smiling

Don't look at me!!!

Kangaroo'ing with Caitlin

Checking things out


Entry for February 14, 2006
Caitlin is doing so good, she is the same weight as the day before , but that is ok so she is still 2lbs5oz --- She was so funny yesterday because she was awake and alart most of the day and she likes to grunt alot lol , on my way to see her now so will report weight gain tonight.
Ok repeat, sorry but will probbly do this for about a week - ----
Favor from everyone please. I am sure Caitlin would love to know who all read about her and kept up on updates so if you could all just click on the comments link below this post to make a coment on who you are and how you know us and whatever else you would like to say I would really appreciate it and also love it!!!!. That way she can read all about you guys!!!! ---addition I didn't relize you had to be a member of the yahoo 360 but it is super easy to sign up so you can make a comment and it is free, I would really love to see more about everyone so Caitlin can read about you guys later on.

No comments: