Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for March 18,2006

Entry for March 18, 2006
Well Well Well where do I began lol first off Caitlin was 3lbs15 oz yesterday so just shy of 4lbs. Not sure what she is today because she doesn't get her daily weighs now.
We are home!!!!! We took Caitlin home yesterday and she is doing so good. She is such a good girl and does not cry hardly at all unless i am changing her. She has spit up a little here and there but nothing major , one time it did come out her nose so I just fed her a little less for her next feed. Dillon loves her tons and can not get enough of her. He has been super excited since we brought her home and even woke up today at 5:30 just to look at her. I am pooped though!! Have not really slept much because I am up every 2 1/2 hours with her so she can eat every three. I really think she would sleep right through the night if I let her but because she is so small I still need to make sure she eats every three hours so she can keep gaining weight. Right now she is just hanging out in her swing as quiet as can be. Have to say though she makes some pretty funny noises, she likes to grunt alot but I think it is very common for preemies to do that.
We have a gazillion appts next week with her Ped, Eye Dr and A nurse should be coming to the house as well.
It was a sad farewell to everyopne yesterday and its funny because it has been such a routine to go to the hospital , I might actually miss it a bit lol. Also Jenny and becky came down to visit her really quick to, rememember they were the nurses who were with me for the delivery of Madilyn and I will forever remember them and be so grateful for them because they made the whole situation so much easier for me and really really comforted me in a way alot of people could not. Well look at pictures there are plenty!!!! :0)

No comments: