Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for March 03,2006

Entry for March 03, 2006
Caitlin is getting so big!!!! She is 1425 grams so she is now 3lbs2oz, she just might get to come home pretty soon. We have to get ready for her pretty quick!!!!! I had forgot to add that feltina from our church came to visit Caitlin yesterday. She calls her peaches because she is so furry lol. She is actually starting to catch up on my milk now!!! She is at 27 cc's which is almost an ounce, alot compared to her first feeding of just 1cc- --30 cc's equals an ounce so almost there. We had to move my baby shower up a week closer just in case she does decide to come home a little bit early. I will be so excited once she is able to come home because it will be so comfy and I will get to spend all day and all night with her. It is really hard on us right now because with working and Mr. Dillon its hard to always be at the hospital but we do go every day just wish I could be there all day.
Dillon got put on an actual inhaler today so when his asthma acts up when we are out he can just use his inhaler instead of the neublizer machine. I am enjoying it being a little bit cooler here but it is kind of hard on Dillon's lungs , my poor little guy. Well till tomorrow.

No comments: