Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for February 06,2006


Caitlin's New View back at Hoag

Caitlin still sleeping zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Caitlin sleeping in her nice new bed

Entry for February 06, 2006
Were back at Hoag-- Actually went alot quicker then I even thought lol . I tried calling my insurance this morning after I got off work and they said no way she can stay at CHOC oh well so then I feel asleep about 8 am after working all night and not even really taking a nap before then Caitlin's Dr called at about 9:30 or so saying that Caitlin would have to be transported today and I would need to come down for consent , I thought I would be able to fall back asleep no such luck, so got ready to go see Caitlin and when I got there she was just hanging out relaxing so I went to go eat real quick and when I came back she was getting her hearing test, She failed but they said not to be almared because it was still to early and alot of babies fail anyways. I went to go pump and as I was pumping they came in to say she was ready to go. woooooooooooooooo that was fast not like when she got sent to CHOC at 9 pm.
Followed Caitlin over to Hoag and got situated. Caitlin was sleeping the whole time and has slept pretty much all day. She must like it back here because it is alot quieter and a little bit more spacious. I was bummed to leave CHOC and the nurses and Dr's, I realy liked them, well most lol but it is nice to be at HOAG again to. Everyone misssed us and made us feel very welcomed back so that was super nice. Caitlin felt extra special. Who would have thought though that I would have also liked to keep Caitlin at CHOC, remember how much I hated it in the begining lol , I ended up getting used to it and some of the nurses. She is in great hands here to!!!!
Caitlin was down 20 grams last night when I called so 88O grams so I was kind of bummed but hopefuly we will see some weight gain again soon. She is getting another blood transfusion today also and some vitamin D for her bones and some other stuff. I will find out her wieght again later but will probably just post tomorrow. I am soooo tired I have got 3 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours so pretty pooped.

No comments: