Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for January 25,2006


Caitlin's Name Sign


Caitlin sucking her binky

Caitlin's First Bath

Getting ready for her first bath!!!

Caitlin's First Outfit!!!

Caitlin's little bow
I know its a bit hard to see but her little bow is up on her right side.

Entry for January 25, 2006
Just off work super duper tired, Went to see Caitlin before I went in and she was so cute. I changed her pamper and gave her a little sponge bath, she was so so awake and alert. She kept pulling her CPAP out of her nose. She hates that thing lol. Anyway she was suppose to go on her Nasal Canula today but they went ahead and did it last night because she was so fiesty and mad with her CPAP , I had called about 3 am to check on her and Jeniffer(Nurse) told me, I was so excited. Me and Jeniffer were also discussing a bath for thursday as well because Miss Caitlin is a bit stinky lol , well you wold think after 6 weeks being here with no bath, I guess a gal would be pretty stinky lol. Jeniffer is probably one of my favorite nurses at our new hospital, i can relate with her the most and she is really great about explaining things and super easy to joke around with and talk to. She is Caitlins night primary nurse. We also have another Primary nurse on night time but I really do not know her. I don't think anyone has primary'd on Caitlin in the day though.
Caitlins feeds are at 13 cc's still and she actully went down 20 grams on her weight so she is 780 grams now, that little buger. If I could get her to just put on some pounds. Normally a girl doesn't want to gain weight but in this case we need to totally fatten her up.
Thats about it not sure if I will be able to see Caitlin today because Dillon is still sick , I really want to though especially because I love seeing Caitlin without her CPAP.

No comments: