Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for February 09,2006

Entry for February 09, 2006
Well Caitlin is 970 grams, that is almost 2lb3oz!!!!!! Yeah Caitlin!!!! She is doing really well. Yesterday I was holding her and she was totaly moving her head upwards so she could look at me then got in a comfy spot and rested her head on her hands just looking up at me and was making the cutest faces and even smiled a few times, it was soooooooooooooo cute, I wish I would of had the video camera lol. Going to go see her in a bit see what else she has in store for me today.
Just another repeat from last post-----Favor from everyone please. I am sure Caitlin would love to know who all read about her and kept up on updates so if you could all just click on the comments link below this post to make a coment on who you are and how you know us and whatever else you would like to say I would really appreciate it and also love it!!!!. That way she can read all about you guys!!!! ---addition I didn't relize you had to be a member of the yahoo 360 but it is super easy to sign up so you can make a comment and it is free, I would really love to see more about everyone so Caitlin can read about you guys later on.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXO Thank you;0)

No comments: