Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for March 14,2006

Entry for March 14, 2006
Well Well Well we have some news!! Caitlin is coming home this weekend!! Totaly shocked as we were not expecting that soon but she decided that she would like to come home now. She is taking every bottle by mouth and really has been doing great. To top it off she is also taking in 45 cc's whihc is an ounce in a half . what a porker!!!! She will be switched to a crib tomorrow I believe and then probably most likely will be coming home on sunday. Sunday is my birthday too!!! She wanted to give me a super birthday present!!!She is still 3 lbs 11 oz but I am pretty sure when they weigh her tonight that she will have gained pretty good. \
We just got back from the store buying her her last little things she needed and getting her a new car seat so I can take it tomorrow. I can't believe it is finally here for her to come home. WOW!!!!!!!!! I am so tired also I have been up since 6:30 this morning have been going all day and now have to work tonight blughhhhhhhhhh i will be one tired lady thats for sure.
Will post weight for tonight, tomorrow.

No comments: