Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for March 13,2006

Entry for March 13, 2006
alright so our little peanut just keeps getting bigger and bigger. She is now 3lbs 11 oz!!! She is also taking every feed by bottle, which means no more tube in her nose for gavage feedngs. I talked to the Dr today to try and kind of get an idea of when she would probably officialy be coming home and she said most likely it will be within the next 2 weeks!!!!I really got to get on the ball and get everything ready, of course you can never be really ready but we will be pretty darn close. I went to visit my little peanut and she slept the whole time, we kangaroo'd. The nurses have been saying that she has been more awake now also so thats exciting.
Well I actually did it I pumped in the car lol while driving. Pretty akward but boy did it save me time this morning and I got to go right to sleep when I got in the door. Perfect Perfect!!!!!
Well off to bake a cake for the heck of it

No comments: