Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for February 12,2006

Entry for February 12, 2006
Miss Caitlin is doing good!!! 1040 grams so she is now 2lbs5oz!!!!
She got her first actual tub bath yesterday, actually more of a spa lol, they used the oxigen tubing and put it inside her tub so she had little bubbles so she loved it. We wern't able to be there because we didn't know she was getting one but next time we can go. I didn't want to put it off because I know Caitlin needed a bath. She is getting so so big. I love seeing her , her fingers are realy starting to fill out and also her feet, just everything about her is getting big. To us she is a big girl now compared to how little she was when she was born but to other people who are not use to seeing her , she is super duper tiny.
We are moving in a couple weeks!!!! Finally , I am so excited , we have been living with my in- laws for quite some time now and well it hasn't exactly been fun to say the least but now we are going to have are own place again finally and I really can't wait. It will be fun to get all of Caitlin's things ready for her to come home!!!!! Well until tomorrow.

No comments: