Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for February 17,2006


Looky my fuzzy hair

Sweet Dreams

Entry for February 17, 2006
Ok quick post, Caitlin weighed the same last night(2lbs7oz) and I was so tired to post last night (sorry) but here is a funny thing, so as I posted earlier (I think) The 2 nurses that really helped me with delivering Madilyn were actually my Dr's neices and they were the most sweetest people in the world and they are sisters, christian,just really made my whole bad nightmare alot better and comforted me in ways probably no one else could, ok so then I ended up going back to hospital last night with my mom and Dillon and the nurse who was taking care of Caitlin is actually my Dr's fiance'e. How weird is that, I got the whole family lol, they are all so sweet. Its funny how that worked out but the good thing is , that everyone literly everyone is so impressed with Caitlin and say that she is a perfect preemie and very advanced. It makes me feel so good!!!!! And all though the nurses and Dr's are totaly awesome, I really think that all of her acomplishements and everything Caitlin is acheiving and doing is GOD!!!! Everything about what has happend with the girls is truely a miracle, literly. And here is another great thing.................... Caitlin drank from a bottle today!!!!!!!!!! She did so good 10 mins and she finished that puppy off!!! She is doing so so good!!!I am such a happy and proud mommy!!!
I was asking Caitlin's nurse, with her doing so good that most likely she might come home righht on her due date if not earlier and she said oh yes, so that makes me happy, some babies don't get to come home until quite a bit after thier due date so she is doing good. I think she wants to come home already so we can cuddle ;0) Well thats about it for now I will post later tonight with Caitlin's weight.

No comments: