Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for January 30,2006

Entry for January 30, 2006
Caitlin still doing really good. Still just her weight is what we are working on. She is at same weight 820 g so 1lb 13 oz, She is so cute, I went to see her today and when I was holding her , I just kept lookign at her thinking how special she is and what a beautiful miracle she is from god. We are very blessed. She is now drinking 15 cc's of milk plus fortifier in it 28 cal, I am really working hard on getting my hind milk for her as well because that also has more calories.
She really is starting to look like a baby , she is a bit more plump and her cheeks are already getting chubby, really cute. Her hair is also starting to lighten up a bit and her eye lashes are red, wondering if she might have red hair?????hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thats about it will update later tonight with her weight. She gets weighed every night until 9 pm

No comments: