Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry for February 04,2006

Entry for February 04, 2006
Welllllll Caitlin had gone down 35 grams last night whihc I was so bummed about and even made me worry because I wasn't sure what that would lead to but she is back up again tonight to 900 grams so just shy of 2lb's!! If she can just keep going up. Went to go see her today and I kangarooed her(skin to skin contact while holding) it was so nice, she is so cozy. She really is a good baby. She doesn't cry very much and is pretty content and calm, active but in a calm way. I was told today that most likely Caitlin will have to go back to the hospital where she was born at. She will probably be going back this week. I am happy in a way because I really did like the other hospital but kind of bummed at the same time because where she is at right now is so much closer and I finally got used to everything, hey plus they give me free lunch But atleast she gets to be with Diana again. Well thats about it. Talked to Dr also today for a bit and she is the one who told me about having to maybe transfer back because of the insurance issue but she said that Caitlin is a really good preemie, she is doing well has no rop issues (eyes) yet , hasn't had any brain bleeds, everything is working pretty good except normal preemie issues like her chronic lung disease and just trying to get her to gain steadly but for the most part they think she is doing super good and looks good. Caitlin is such a good girl!! Well thats it for today until tomorrow

No comments: