Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Madilyn

Today is Madilyn's Birthday
Happy Birthday my sweet girl
This year is alot easier then last year. Not that it ever gets easy but we are in a much better place this year and I really try to focus on what we do have and how blessed we truly are.Caitlin is healthy and a happy little girl that God has blessed me so much with and of course my sweet crazy boy Dillon. Its amazing though that we weren't sure that we would even be able to bring Caitlin home and here she is about to turn 2 years old. I am thankful that the girls did not have the same birthday as it would probably be a bitter sweet day for me. I am glad that each of them has their own special day because I know it is very hard for alot of the other mommies of surviving twins when they have the same day and like I said making it bitter sweet.
We went to go to Madiyln's grave site today and of course is very decorated by Grandma. I took some pictures but will have to post them tomorrow. Daddy and the kids sang Happy Birthday to Madilyn and Dillon and Caitlin left some toys for her.

OK so on a lighter note as I am writing this Caitlin is coming up to me saying I want apple and then I ask her you want apple she says NO then crosses her arms and looks down(very funny) OK so it sounds more like this Ugh Annt abble . Her No's normally mean yes we are still working on that with her. She normally will nod yes when she wants something but still here and there she will say NO very firmly it is funny.

Ok well thats it just a Big Happy Birthday to my angel Madilyn , we love and miss you very very much!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Cakes said...

Happy Birthday, Litte Sweeting.

Thinking of you, Melissa...

Kellars Mommy said...

Happy Birthday ^Angel^...Camerons birthday is such a hard day for me, as time goes by I have finally been able to accept it...