Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mommm, Look at Caitlin

Look how we found Caitlin. She climbed up her stool and just decided to hang out in the sink and brush her teeth. Caitlin's eye exam was today and it went good. Caitlin still has astigmatism but it isn't to bad. Also Caitlin's left eye was kind of shifting inwards but the Dr said that it looks like it has straightened itself out and doesn't seem to be a problem. Yeahh Thank You Jesus!!!We have it very easy compared to most preemies. I have read so much on other preemies who are not doing so good or have more issues then we have so it really makes me appreciate and take it all in how awesome Caitlin is doing. We go for our 2 year check up next month so we can see how well she is growing!! I can't believe she is going to be 2 already. When things happened before she was born we weren't even sure if we were going to be able to bring her home. We are truly blessed





5 comments:

Judith and Jason said...

Hey that's great she loves to brush her teeth! She's super cute! Happy T-day to your family!
Happy almost 2 years to Caitlin!

23wktwinsmommy said...

So cute! My Serena has that same shirt!

Kellars Mommy said...

I saw your post on pbm's and would love to add you to kellars and you're more than welcome to add ours if you'd like..She is such a cutie..I seen the *wreck* post, ouch that looks mighty painful!!!! Hope they are feeling much better...

Cakes said...

I can't believe it has been 2 years. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I'm the mom to a 24 week surviving twin also, he is 3 and half now! I wish he liked brushing his teeth like that!

Sammie