Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Look how long she is getting!!!!


Had a weight check on both the kiddies yesterday.
Caitlin is 20 lbs exactly!! Holy Moly we finally made it to 20lbs!!!!!
She is also 28 1/2 inches long. Little shorty but I think she is so cute!!!!

Dillon weighed 48 lbs and is 41 inches long both are great!!!!!!

I am needing opions here. I am going to make This blog into a book when Caitlin hits 2 years old. I found a website that helps make blogs into a hardcover
http://www.blurb.com/home/1/
I think it will be so awesome for her to see how far she came and everything she has been through. Thank goodness I started this blog because honestly I forget everything that has happened and I myself enjoy scrolling down to the beginning and remembering how small she was, when she did all her first things and just re watching her grow and looking at her now. Anyway I am really not sure how many people we still have keeping up on us and how many hits we get still. So my question is do you all want this blog updated still after 2 years. If so please leave your comments and let us know. It is set for anyone who would like to leave a comment. I am just not sure whether or not to have it password protected and have it a little more private so I need your input here whether or not to keep it open.
So let us know!!!!!

So anyway on the Caitlin front she is walking so good. She gets up so fast and is starting to really jabber alot. She will just look at you and start jibbering and jabbering like she is totally speaking in English and you completely understand her.
OK so I wanted to put more but I have both on me wanting to play. So don't forget to leave your comments.

2 comments:

hallegracesmama said...

Keep the blog! I would be sad to not be able to watch Miss Caitlin grow!

On the Blurb note, have you tried uploading your blog yet? I tried it last week, and it gets all of the info, but I am having trouble with pictures. They are so small on the layout. When I try to change the layout and make them bigger, the resolution warning pops up. I'm interested to know how it works for you!

Jennifer said...

Yes yes please keep the blog!

I have been following up on Caitlin since she was teeeny. I just haven't really posted many comments. sorry bout that.

If you password protect it, please email me at tinkwink92@yahoo.com